FREE ZOOM CLASSES
Digital Terms and Conditions
1) All students participating in any of CTC’s pre-recorded, live or online classes do so entirely at their own risk and are advised to undertake an appropriate physical Warm Up before any dance activity. Whereupon live warm-ups are not available pre-recorded Guided Warm Up videos are accessible within the Digital Learning Platform (e-Academy).
2) I/Parents/Guardians are responsible for completing a health and safety risk assessment before any student takes part in any pre-recorded, live or online class.
2.1) I/Parents/Guardians must ensure there is a clear and adequately sized area for any student to carry out CTC activities eg dance/act/sing.
2.2) I/Parents/Guardians must ensure any animals, younger/siblings or anything else that could cause injury to the participating student or themselves are to be removed from the room whilst the student takes part in any of the pre recorded, live or online classes.
2.3) It is recommended that Parents/Guardians be present whilst their child is participating in CTC activities, for safety reasons.
3) Students must ensure they are wearing correct dance wear/shoes and that they are following the usual CTC’s hair and jewellery guidelines.
4) No photos, videos or any other recording, of any pre-recorded, live or online classes, that may include other students on the screen, may be taken at any time.
5) Access to CTC’s eAcademy classes is strictly for CTC members only, Parents/Guardians will receive login details for their child’s class via email once term fees have been received.
6) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are any of the CTC log on details, passwords, links, meetings, or classes to be shared, downloaded or recorded with students/adults either within or out of CTC Academy/CTC Lamda or CTC Foundation.
7) Should any injuries, incidents or accidents incur to anyone whilst taking part/following CTC’s online classes, activities or challenges, neither the Principal nor any other CTC Academy / Lamda & Foundation personnel can be held responsible. All those taking part do so at their own risk.
8). I/legal parent/guardian am aware that participating in physical activities to include dance involves inherent risks and hazards. I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers, and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, property damage, or loss resulting from such risks and hazards.
9). I/legal parent/guardian voluntarily agree to release CTC from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I or my next of kin, successors or dependents may suffer or incur as a result of use of the digital learning platform due to any cause whatsoever.
10). I/legal parent/guardian understand that CTC will not assume responsibility for any bodily or personal injury consisting of or arising out of any participation in any physical training or athletic activity included within the digital learning platform.